Instructions befor the reservation
- Please check-in between 16:00 and 22:00.
- Lights out by 23:00. For customers who have checked in and gone out again, we ask that you return by 23:00
- Please pay accommodation fees when checking into the Inn. Payment is acceptable by cash only. We are unable to accept payment by credit cards so please be aware of this.
- During the Winter season between the months of November and March, an additional fee of 300 yen will be charged for heating the room. Thank you for your understanding.
- Cancellations of up to 3 days prior to bookings are no charge. Cancellations from 2 to 1 days prior to booking will incur a 50% charge.
Cancellations on the day of the booking or fail to contact the Inn regarding the cancelling of a booking will incur a 100% booking charge.
- Dormitories are for use for children of junior high school age and above.
- The Inn is a smoke free zone. Please use the outside designated space in the garden.
- There is a common kitchen in the building. For guests who are staying at the Inn, please use this freely.
- This Inn is a simple accommodation with common toilets and a common shower room. Please consider these conditions at the Inn when using the facilities.
- Akaishi is an Inn situated in a residential area. Please refrain from causing disturbances in the area.
Reservation over the telephone
0265-96-0370Telephone reception hours 8:00-11:00/16:00-22:00
※In the case that your call is unasnwered, we will return your phone call later on.
Reservation over the a form
- An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you from (akaishi.shouten@gmail. ) upon receiving your booking email.
In the case that a confirmation email is not received after several hours, please check the ‘junk mail’ folder, mail blocker settings and the accuracy of the recipient’s email address.
- Following on from the automated confirmation email, within 48 hours you should receive a ‘booking completed’ email and your booking will be definite.
In the rare event no contact is made, we humbly apologize and request that you make contact by phone. Particularly for bookings for the following day, we recommend that you contact us by phone.
※For booking out the Inn and using the space, please consult with and seek further information from the staff at Akaishi Inn.
Phone: 0265-96-0370 (Reception hours 8:00-11:00/ 16:00-22:00)